CWR’s strength lies in its ability to conduct boat based off-shore research. Replacing the RV WhaleSong with a larger more ocean capable vessel is a necessary step forward if we are to keep pace with man’s need for off-shore resources. We believe that knowledge is our best tool to protect the whales’ critical habitats.
Welcome to the WhaleSong II R.V.
Centre for Whale Research
Follow our WAVES expedition to the Antarctic (January 2014)
- Final Log from One Ten East June 13, 2019
- On the Humpback Highway! June 12, 2019
- VMP June 11, 2019
- Drifters and Floaters June 11, 2019
- Celebrating World Oceans Day in the Indian Ocean June 11, 2019
- Voyage of the Whale Song September 11, 2010
- DAY 7 WAVES January 6, 2014
- Filming Trip to the Canyon March 26, 2013
- Day 12 Voyage Report February 1, 2013
- DAY 26 WAVES January 25, 2014