And Whale Song Whale Song by name Whale Song it came By day Seeing the whales play By night Still in our sight Screens of unreal sound In ocean depths abound Real time tunes accompany our work Records of those beneath that lurk Smooth tones fill the wheelhouse Rather […]
Archive | Micheline’s Poems RSS feed for this section
Whale Song Our beloved Whale Song Purrs along Waves break gently at her side Through darkness glide Quiet as a church mouse And awfully nice house Listens on our world below While western waters flow Built for a hydrophone […]
Manta Magic A splash from afar Soon we’ll see what you are… Brydes whales feeding At the surface leading Surging side-ways Near oceanic manta rays Pink krill leaping Ocean mantas seeking Tropical ocean treats At the line where water and air meets! White bellies upward Krill jumping skyward Barrell-rolling fun Within setting sun Graceful flight […]
Follow our WAVES expedition to the Antarctic (January 2014)
- Sunfish Predation Observations November 15, 2019
- 2019 Australian Nature Photographer of the Year Competition July 17, 2019
- Final Log from One Ten East June 13, 2019
- On the Humpback Highway! June 12, 2019
- VMP June 11, 2019
- Voyage of the Whale Song September 11, 2010
- DAY 7 WAVES January 6, 2014
- Filming Trip to the Canyon March 26, 2013
- Day 12 Voyage Report February 1, 2013
- DAY 26 WAVES January 25, 2014
- Emerald Sea Surveys - VMR Whitsundays - VMR Whitsundays: […] To see further information on Curt and M...
- Nigel: Great stuff, been following your trip, love your p...
- Carrie: WOOOOHOOOOO!!!! ANTARCTIC BLUUUUEEEEE!!!! So amaz...
- Tria: What wonderful photos! Your Waves blog makes for ...
- Kel G. Smith: Hello Captain Curt and Crew: Curt, your...