Whale Song Antarctic Voyage for Ecosystem Studies (WAVES) The Voyage Curt and Micheline Jenner are Co-Principal Investigators at the Centre for Whale Research (Western Australia) Inc., and Explorers Club Members (FI’10). They are leading a new expedition to the Southern Ocean near the Antarctic ice shelf to monitor blue whales and their feeding habitat using […]
Archive | Announcements RSS feed for this section
Watch our latest video diary – To the Tropics by clicking on the link below: CWR Video Diaries
Read the account of the first breaths of a new-born humpback whale calf witnessed by Curt and Micheline Jenner at Tantabiddi, Exmouth on July 19, 2009. A Whale Biologists’ Holy Grail Centre for Whale Research scientists Curt and Micheline Jenner were in for a non-typical “day at the office” last week as they finished a […]
The Whale Song will allow the Centre’s scientists to explore areas never before examined for cetaceans. The Centre aims to identify areas critical to cetacean biology in order to guide human development before these majestic animals and their habitats are lost forever through our ever expanding need for food and energy. Full story……
Follow our WAVES expedition to the Antarctic (January 2014)
- Sunfish Predation Observations November 15, 2019
- 2019 Australian Nature Photographer of the Year Competition July 17, 2019
- Final Log from One Ten East June 13, 2019
- On the Humpback Highway! June 12, 2019
- VMP June 11, 2019
- Voyage of the Whale Song September 11, 2010
- DAY 7 WAVES January 6, 2014
- Filming Trip to the Canyon March 26, 2013
- Day 12 Voyage Report February 1, 2013
- DAY 26 WAVES January 25, 2014
- Emerald Sea Surveys - VMR Whitsundays - VMR Whitsundays: […] To see further information on Curt and M...
- Nigel: Great stuff, been following your trip, love your p...
- Carrie: WOOOOHOOOOO!!!! ANTARCTIC BLUUUUEEEEE!!!! So amaz...
- Tria: What wonderful photos! Your Waves blog makes for ...
- Kel G. Smith: Hello Captain Curt and Crew: Curt, your...