Current Location of R/V WhaleSong S 31° 59.8′ E 115° 32.9′ (MAP) WhaleSong and crew have just sailed down the Western Australian coast, making our fastest passage ever (eight days!) into the southerly winds, and is preparing for the 2005 blue whale season off Rottnest Island near Perth, Western Australia. Planning details with the Australian […]
RV Whalesong S 21° 30.0′ E 114° 02.0′ WhaleSong is currently surveying off Tantabiddi on the west side of North West Cape, Western Australia. CWR is conducting a series of vessel base surveys for BHP Billiton Petroleum and Woodside Energy as part of a cooperative strategy to collect baseline data prior to potential development in […]
Follow our WAVES expedition to the Antarctic (January 2014)
- Looking and Listening for Whales 2022 June 15, 2022
- Looking and Listening for Whales 2022 June 12, 2022
- Perth Canyon Pygmy Blue Whale Research Season 2022 May 5, 2022
- “The Things You Can Do With Blue Whale Poo” by Chris Collin April 13, 2022
- First Breath April 5, 2022
- Voyage of the Whale Song September 11, 2010
- DAY 7 WAVES January 6, 2014
- Filming Trip to the Canyon March 26, 2013
- Day 12 Voyage Report February 1, 2013
- DAY 26 WAVES January 25, 2014
- Curt Jenner: Hi Jack, Thanks for your message. Yes, we would ...
- Jack Baker: Gidday, Jack Baker is my name, - a friend of Bil...
- Emerald Sea Surveys - VMR Whitsundays - VMR Whitsundays: […] To see further information on Curt and M...
- Nigel: Great stuff, been following your trip, love your p...
- Carrie: WOOOOHOOOOO!!!! ANTARCTIC BLUUUUEEEEE!!!! So amaz...